Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hallo spaceboys!

I hogged a whole page of the local rag with my smelly unstockinged foot yesterday.
You can read the article here. For the next photo in the press, I will be sure to wear my new uggs. Which I don't actually own yet. This week I'm going ugg shopping. What's more.... I will be going back to Strawberry Thief for another blueberry macaron and a mocha. Nobody has to know. It's just between you, me and the internet.

For better stalking, check my page on Facebook, also.

I'll be sure to keep you updated on the upcoming digital releases! The next one is going to be released in just a matter of days, so if you know what's good for you, you'll keep stalking me in any way possible. Except perhaps showing up at my house. That would be uncalled-for.

Much love and appreciation.

Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment